Welcome to HANDS from HEAVEN
Remedial Therapy Clinic.
NEW Female Therapist starting
Tuesday 27th November -
Natalie joins our Team to replace Ange - and brings with her some much needed balance to the Therapy Team.
She will (initially at least) pick up the Tuesday & Thursday PM Shift (2pm-9pm) Ange left vacant.
Natalie is (of course) qualified to the full Diploma of Remedial Massage, but while she waits for the last of the Administrative process to complete regarding her Provider Numbers, she will be offering Relaxation Massage from Tuesday 27th November.
When all her Provider Numbers come through - and Natalie is able to offer Health Fund Rebates - she will step up to Remedial, and says her area of particular interest lies in Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage ...
CHRISTMAS is COMING ... in less than 7 weeks !
2018 will be our 12th Christmas at HANDS from HEAVEN, and I want to confirm that we will be
OPEN between Christmas & New Year's - just as we always have done ...
We recognise that so many other clinics close over this time - but Backyard Cricket will very likely leave you wanting a great massage ... We care about you, and will be available to provide for you!
Tony will be available 8am-4pm from Thursday 27th through to Sunday 30th December 2018
Kat will be available 8am - 2pm on Monday 31st December 2018 (NYE)
The usual and regular Clinic Hours & Therapist Roster will resume from Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
HANDS from HEAVEN is a Remedial Massage Clinic in the heart of Stafford, Brisbane 4053. We have been open in Pateena Street for over 11 years now, and have solidly cemented ourselves into our community.
The Team has changed a bit over the years, but our commitment to our community has not, and we are very proud to be a 7 Day Clinic - Opening at 7am and Closing at 9pm - Monday through to Friday ... and Opening at 8am and Closing at 4pm on Saturday's & Sunday's.
We believe you get better value for your money when you come to our clinic, and here are just a few reasons why ...
- We have an Electronic and ONLINE Appointment Diary that operates in real-time, showing you what is available NOW. A simple 'How To' for the online booking portal can be found on the What to Expect in Clinic page of this website.
- Everyone is offered a FREE bag of Epsom Salts to take with them after their massage - EVERY TIME!
- Health Fund Rebates apply to Remedial Massage Treatments only - most funds process On-the-Spot through our HICAPS Terminal.
- Concession Discounts for Low Income earners available to Remedial Massage Treatments only.
- Relaxation Massage priced at Concession Rates for everybody - because Health Fund Rebates DO NOT APPLY to Relaxation Massage.
- Gift Vouchers, Loyalty Discounts & Referral Rewards all available.
- Remedial Treatments , Relaxation Massage , and Therapeutic Yoga Sessions all available now ... Aromatherapy Massage and Reflexology Treatemnts to come in the near future!
- CURRENTLY - We have 5 Remedial Massage Therapists (3 Male & 2 Female). 1 Relaxation Massage Therapist, AND a Resident Yoga Instructor (providing individualised 1-on-1 Yoga Instruction) available, offering more than 150 hours of Available Treatment Time - EVERY WEEK !
Individual Therapist availability is defined on their profile, available through the 'Meet Our Team' page of this website. Everybody's availability is updated regularly and maintained to reflect exactly what is happening in clinic. Please KNOW that - aside from anything else -you can always trust what you find on our Online Appointment System (The Power Diary).
Our philosophy on massage is that every physical body is different and has individual needs. We encourage open and clear communication between Client & Therapist during your massage to help us provide what YOU need today. We also like to promote an atmosphere that is professional but relaxed ... Professional so that everyone understands that we are serious about our business, but relaxed enough to feel comfortable.
Further, all our therapists are current and financial members of appropriate Professional Associations which means you can claim a rebate for our treatments with your health fund depending on your personal level of coverage. To make claiming easier for you as well, we are HICAPS capable. More information about HICAPS and participating Health Funds can be found on the 'HICAPS' page of this website, or through the HICAPS website directly at - www.hicaps.com.au
To make an Appointment:
Call us on (07) 3352 5334 or
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Book Online through our Client Portal by clicking the button below.
Monday to Friday : 7:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday : 8:00am - 4:00pm
Public Holidays ...
We are usually open on MOST Public Holidays - with reduced hours.
There are 4 days every year that Clinic will always be Closed - and they are:
Good Friday - Christmas Day
Boxing Day & New Years Day!
Please always check our Online Appointment Diary (the Power Diary) for reliable and up-to-date information regarding the specific 'Who and When' of Therapist Availability.